Social Media Marketing Effectiveness: Measuring ROI
Situated Research launched in 2008 in the midst of a recession and has grown into a profitable enterprise. Much of our success is credited to social media initiatives, combined with compelling marketing materials. In this webinar we will share proven strategies that leverage social media and Internet marketing to grow a business.
Measuring return on investment (ROI) is crucial for all marketing initiatives, especially when using social media. Quick adjustments to marketing strategies can help your business exceed its objectives. For example, companies like Dell quantify social media ROI by the ratio of negative/positive comments online; their Twitter feed has led to over million in revenue.
– How usability affects social media marketing
– How placement and quantity of social media buttons affect their usage
– Strategies for an effective social media marketing plan, specific to your industry
– Measurement of your web marketing effectiveness
– Quantifying social media conversations and social media efforts
– Gauging the tone of blog posts, video views, search results and comments
– Measuring the return on your effort
Watch to learn the ins and outs of social media marketing by examining actual case studies of businesses that have worked with Situated Research. Simply knowing how to use social media is not enough: you must know how to utilize it to its full potential. Our webinar will help you translate social interactions into revenue.