Best Web Development Tools – Firefox Tools For Developers Who Are Serious About Learning More
Best Web Development Tools. The two most vital tools for a Web developer are his or her text editor of choice and browser. If the preferred browser happens to be Firefox, then here are recommended Firefox add-ons geared toward assisting Web developers — from novices to experts. Install Firefox and add-ons that are useful for web developers: ie tab, firebug, fireftp, measureit, and web developer.
How to Use Web Development Toolbar in Mozilla Firefox?
1. Open Firefox browser on your computer.
2. Right click on the empty space and select menu bar.
3. This displays menu bar.
4. Now go to tools and click add-ons.
5. Click on the get add-ons tab.
6. Search for web developer add-on in the search box.
7. Click the install button.
8. Restart the Firefox to complete the installation.
9. Open new Firefox window.
10. Navigate to the site whose source code and style sheet you would like to view.
11. Click “View Source” on the tool bar and click “View Source” on the menu that drops down.
12. A new window pops up with the HTML source code of the current page.
13. Next to view the style sheet for the page, Click “CSS” on the tool bar.
14. Click “View CSS” on the menu that drops down.
15. Notice that a new tab opens in Firefox with the style sheet code.
16. Next to see how you website looks in different devices, click “resizer” on the tool bar and click “View responsive layouts”.
17. In Similar way, Experiment with other options in the tool bar.
18. This is How you can use the Web Development tool bar in Mozilla Firefox.
This video is only for instructional or educational purpose.
We warrant that the content in this video is provided on an “as is” basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.