How To Improve As A Programmer – DON’T WRITE MORE CODE, READ MORE
These videos will always be ad free, as a thank you for your support!
– I built a course to get your first job in web development, or upgrade from Junior to mid-level. All done over email for your convenience.
How do you grow as a programmer? It’s a tough topic. Coding helps, certainly, BUT the Edge Effect has a power that is beyond belief. Don’t doubt the power of reading, in seemingly unrelated areas, and how it will impact your day to day skillset.
In this video I break down EXACTLY what books to start reading, and different genres of books you should be checking out.
Have a great day. ❤️ ya.
– The One Thing by Gary Keller
– The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
– The Happiness Hypothesis
– Influence by Robert Cialdini
– The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday
– Bold by Peter Diamandis
– Work RULES by Lazlo Bock
– The Foundation Trilogy by Isaac Asimov
★☆★ SUBSCRIBE TO US BELOW: ★☆★
iTunes Web Dev Show:
★☆★ FOLLOW US BELOW: ★☆★
Start Here twitter: